AutoCAD is a software application that is essentially a computer-aided design used for designing and drafting 2D and 3D drawings. It was first launched in 1982 as a desktop application and as a mobile web-based application since 2010.
AutoCAD is used for various purposes from creating a simple diagram/drawing to managing the entire set of drawings to create architecturally sound and attractive presentations. It is a widely used tool in mechanical and civil engineering, architecture sector making it the world’s no.1 computer-aided design.
Soti Vastu has been providing AutoCAD training to students and professionals from various sectors who need to work with computer-aided design. The main objective of auto cad training is to develop proficiency in the use of Architectural / Engineering oriented computer application software. A student should be able to utilize basic drafting functions in AutoCAD and other design-related software. This is furnished by providing students practical knowledge to students so that they will be able to develop skills and methods to recognize the best tool for a particular task and to use that tool efficiently to accomplish the task.
The objective of AutoCAD training is to create basic 2D and 3D drawings and design using AutoCAD software. This is a fundamental course; however, at this level too, learning AutoCAD is a challenging one. So we have developed a model that uses theoretical knowledge and application of that knowledge. A wide variety of examples and practices are taken from real-world working scenarios.
After the successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Be able to use basic commands required in professional 2D and 3D drawing, design and drafting.
- Create dimensioned drawings.
- Use the navigation menu, locate and apply features of AutoCAD.
- Explore and use efficiency tools, create complex objects, use advance plotting.
- Use tools and techniques for the use and reuse of drawing and design.
- Plot diagram using appropriate tools.
WHO CAN JOIN AUTOCAD TRAINING ?
AutoCAD course has been specially designed for students and professionals who need to work with AutoCAD for various architectural, design and drawing purposes. However, this course starts from a fundamental base, so it is highly beneficial for all types of people who need or intend to work with AutoCAD.
- Students of various engineering disciplines
- Students of various Vastu disciplines
- Professionals Vastu experts
- Professionals intending to upgrade their knowledge
- Students appearing in certification exams of AutoCAD programs.
- Project manager, procurement officers who don’t have a prior working knowledge of computer-aided design